1. MTK6580A Quad Core up to 1.3GHz CPU.
2. LEAGOO OS 3.0 Lite, Android 7.0 system, global multinational language, FOTA upgrade.
3. 5.5 inch 18:9 infinity display 1280*640P HD 5 points touch screen.
4. Powered by 2850mAh high capacity battery.
Network Operator (Parts of Countries)
| France || Bouygues 3G, SFR 3G, Orange 3G, Free 3G |
| UK || 3 3G, Orange 3G, T-Mobile 3G, Vodafone 3G |
| Italy || 3 3G, Vodafone 3G, TIM 3G |
| Spain || Movistar 3G, Vodafone 3G, Yoigo 3G |
| Russia || MTS 3G, MegaFon 3G, Beeline 3G |
| Japan || NTT DoCoMo 3G, SoftBank 3G |
| Model || M9 |
| Central Processing Unit(CPU) || MTK6580A Quad Core up to 1.3GHz |
| GPU || Mali-400 MP2 500MHz |
| SIM Quantity || Dual SIM |
| SIM Types || Micro SIM Card, Nano SIM Card |
| OS System || LEAGOO OS 3.0 (Android 7.0) |
| RAM || 2GB |
| ROM || 16GB |
| External Memory || TF card up to 32GB (not included) |
| Sensor || G-sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Fingerprint sensor |
| Support Language || Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, English, French, Finnish, Filipino, Greek, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Latvian, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Swedish, Spanish, Turkish, Thai, UKrainian, Vietnamese, Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Urdu |
| Additional Features || FM |
| Fingerprint || Rear press fingerprint |
| Type || WCDMA, GSM |
| 2G Bands || GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz |
| 3G Bands || WCDMA 900/2100MHz |
| WIFI || 802.11b/g/n(11M~350M bit/s) 2.4G |
| GPS || Yes |
| Bluetooth || V4.0 |
| Video || WMV, 3GP, MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, RMVB, MKV, RM |
| Picture || PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG |
| Ports || 1 x Micro SIM card slot |
1 x Nano card slot
1 x TF card slot
1 x Micro USB
1 x 3.5mm earphone port
| Package Contents || 1 x Phone |
1 x Protective Case
1 x EU Plug Power Adapter
1. Note: This Android OS Phone is designed only to work with the current Android OS installed in it. Any alterations such as upgrades or flashing a newer version will void the warranty.
2. The stated ROM amount shows the maximum available ROM with nothing installed. However, the Android OS and pre-installed software from the manufacturer will occupy some of this ROM. The available ROM on the device.